Corrugated steel roof is a common type of roof, used in many constructions and houses today. In order for the roof to be solidified and durable over the years, in addition to choosing the right type of corrugated steel roof, the use of more corrugated steel roof frills is a very necessary requirement. Although it is just an accessory included in construction, it has an important role in shielding, improving the quality and longevity of the corrugated steel roof. Learn more about the concept of corrugated steel roof frills, features and applicability of this type of accessory in the article below.
1. What is a corrugated steel roof frill?
Besides choosing the right corrugated steel roof, the accompanying accessories will also determine a lot about the quality of the roof. The roof frill is one of the important and indispensable accessories in the construction process.
The corrugated steel roof frill is also known as embellishment frill or roof frill. The product has a flat corrugated steel design, the corrugated steel corners are adjusted according to the drawing design to clad into the corners, walls, roof and rooftop. The main use of this accessory is to prevent leakage, prevent water splashes when it rains. When combined with the spill pipe, the drainage efficiency is significantly increased, preventing leakage, and maintaining the effective use of the corrugated steel roof. In addition, the corrugated steel roof frill is also contributing to increasing the aesthetics of the construction.
Currently, the corrugated steel roof frills are produced with a lot of different shapes and sizes. For example: the rooftop frills, the frills of the water barrier, the frills of the corrugated steel leg trim … Therefore, customers have more choices for each different project.
2. Some outstanding features of the roof frill
- The material used as frills is often same with the material for the main corrugated steel roof
- Easy to process
- Depending on the needs of use and design, users can cut the steel frill into several pieces of different sizes. This will help the construction to be convenient, cost-effective and highly applicable for many different types of constructions. The Replacement after a long time of use also becomes easier.
- The corrugated steel roof frill is very thin; the average thickness is from 0.3 – 0.5mm. This will make it easier to bend the angle and cut into pieces during construction. Users should consider the purpose of use to choose the right type of corrugated steel frill and ensure accuracy when constructing.
- Nowadays, the corrugated steel roof frill is constantly upgraded in both quality and design. The design is diverse and there are also patterned prints to help the construction to be more unique and aesthetic.
It can be seen that the corrugated steel roof has quite a lot of outstanding advantages. However, users should be aware of:
- When installing, customers need to pin the steel frill firmly and fixed to avoid being blown up if there are strong winds or rainstorms.
- Corrugated steel roof frills have a certain effect on the quality of the corrugated steel roof. Therefore, from the beginning, users should choose steel frills carefully that have good durability to minimize the cost of repair later.
3. Application of roof frills
With the outstanding advantages, corrugated steel roof frills are increasingly widely used in many different types of constructions. It is possible to look at some of the typical applications of this accessory such as:
- Used in civil house design such as restaurants, small eateries, tier 4 houses or kiosks. Most of these constructions are usually fitted with corrugated steel roofs. Therefore, the use of roof frills is necessary to enhance the resistance to waterproofing, leakage, rain and sun protection more optimally.
- Corrugated steel roof frills are installed for the whole steel frame house such as offices, factories, warehouses, workshops. The diverse sizes and types make it easy to install and adjust according to each different construction,
- Besides that, the corrugated steel roof frills are also used while building schools, hospitals, state agencies … These are state-owned constructions that require a long life span. Therefore, it is necessary to install a roof frill to enhance the overall quality and help the construction to be durable and maintain good quality over the years.
- With amusement parks, entertainment, gymnasiums, supermarkets … Roof frills are also commonly used. In addition to the effect of sun protection, good rain cover, it also brings uniqueness and aesthetics to the construction.
4. Corrugated steel roof frills in Pebsteel’s constructions
As a pioneer in the construction of prefabricated steel buildings and steel structures in Vietnam, Pebsteel understands the importance of quality of each product and building material. In our constructions, corrugated steel roof frills are commonly used by many superior features and high applicability. From offices, small restaurants to massive industrial projects, building supermarkets or factories, roof frills are all can be put into installation.
Pebsteel is always careful, thorough at each stage of implementation. From selecting the right type of corrugated steel frill, cutting corrugated steel, bending angles, installation, … All are calculated to ensure the quality of the construction. Therefore, we are always proud to bring customers the most durable and perfect designs.
After 28 years of operation, Pebsteel has more than 6000 different constructions in many countries such as Vietnam, Laos, Thailand. With experience, strategic vision and a team of professional staff, customers can reassuringly choose services at Pebsteel’s organization. Besides consulting, we also specially pay attention to customer service to bring satisfaction, trust and soon overcome the remaining limitations.
You can check out some of the corrugated steel roof frill designs that installed in Pebsteel’s constructions such as:
Here’s the basic information about the corrugated steel roof frill. For assistance and answers to questions, customers can immediately contact Pebsteel via email: Marketing@pepsteel.com.vn or phone number: +84 908 883531.