PebHybrid® is one of the standard frames for Pre-engineered Steel Buildings that is developed by Pebsteel. The rafters of PebHybrid® are a truss structure from 2 Omegas cold-formed sections (upper and lower) connected with the square tubes’ hollow sections by bolts.
- Save the rafter weight up to 20%
- Faster fabrication process
- Provide elegant available space for fire, air, water…. piping system
- Super durable for long-lasting use
- Convenient delivery to the job site.
- All purlins, girts, flange bracings, X-bracings… are the same as other PEB structures.
Advantages of PebHybrid® frame:
- Save the rafter weight up to 20%.
- Save the fabrication time when using the galvanized cold-formed materials without welding or painting.
- Columns are built-up sections which are optimum for factories that have the overhead cranes. PebHybrid® can be applied to standard framing systems (clear span, single slope, multi-span, multi-gable, roof system).
- Truss structure rafters (open-web design) provide elegant available space for fire, air, water…. piping system.
- Truss structure rafters are also good for roof systems.
- Truss structure rafters from galvanized materials are very durable for long-lasting use that can reduce maintenance costs for the investors.
- PebHybrid® is easier and more space-saving to be delivered to the job sites with the containers or trucks.
- PebHybrid® is more friendly to the environment by optimizing the use of materials.