Garment Factory (Sri Lanka)
To meet the needs of a specific industry with labor-intensive traffic, PEB Steel has come up with the best solution to complete this pre-engineered steel garment factory with:
• Column spacing up to 12 meters in width to ensure effective positioning of the machine and smooth movement in the building;
• Mezzanine floor with steel handrails and staircases to make the most of the space;
• LokSeam® roof profile made of PebLeed® material (ie. AluPeb® material coated in White Cream color) for outstanding anti-leakage properties, thermal reflection, and reduction of roof temperature up to 5°C;
• PebWall® profile made of AluPeb® material for high durability and a firm appearance;
• Canopies and 50mm-thick PebInsul™ sheeting to enhance insulation performance.
|Industry||Apparel, Textile and Garment|