Electronics Storage (Vietnam)
This is a warehouse for electronic components that has a modern and solid design as well as superior features, thanks to the effective solutions from PEB Steel:
- Corrosion resistance: PEB Steel has used premium corrosion-resistant materials such as Hyper180® and AluPeb® for wall and roof panels. The wall and roof purlins are also painted with a 120-micron epoxy protective coating to increase durability.
- Optimal ventilation and insulation: to bring the most comfortable working environment, PEB Steel has designed and installed an ultra-wide roof ventilation system (10m), combined with a doubled roofing system (LokSeam® and PebRoof®) and the 75mm-thick PebInsul™ insulation sheet in the middle. Besides, this project also has 18m-wide canopies to create an ideal shade, while protecting the walls from rainwater and direct sunlight.
- No water leak: Located in an area with heavy rainfall (250 mm/h), this building requires an effective leak-proof roofing system and LokSeam® (screw-free lock & seam profile) from PEB Steel is the best option.
- High aesthetics: By using Hyper180® material with PVDF coating for roof sheeting, this building can retain its color for up to 30 years. In addition, the PebWall® corrugated wall panels also contribute to creating a strong and futuristic highlight for the steel structure building.
- Logistics Buildings, Warehouse
- Electronics and Light Product
Area / Weight
- 40,000 sqm / 1,904 mt