- The use of tapered built-up structural members (columns and rafters)
- The use of Z & C-shaped secondary members (purlins and girts) for easy overlapping
- Lighter foundation for better material efficiency while ensuring the required firmness.
- High-quality products based on the latest international codes
- Welding is handled by professional welders
- Materials are imported as per recognized standard
- Fabrication is done as per quality plan and supervision.
- Time optimization of the entire process thanks to standardized work procedure
- Fast erection and yet the best quality of the final building.
- Modular construction
- Large clear span up to 180m
- Long bay spacing up to 15m without jack beams
- Easy expandability in all directions for future use.
- Improve the aesthetic appearance of the building with fascias, parapets, and curved eaves
- Flashings, trims, and profiles are available in various colors and shapes
- Flexible combination with other materials and installation such as glazing, block wall, and curtain wall.
& Operating Costs
- Only periodic cleaning for the roof and eave systems is required
- Energy efficient thanks to excellent insulation and skylight roof
- No water leakage, no roof fixing costs
- Reliable warranty policy.